Paramount’s Kings Island Amusement Park - Ohio
- Drop Zone – Plunge 26 stories down at speeds of over 61 mph on the world’s tallest gyro drop!
- Face/Off – This face-to-face inverted rollercoaster features a 72-foot loop and speeds of over 55 mph.
- Flight of Fear – The first linear induction launch coast catapults riders from 0-60 mph in 4 seconds.
- Son of Beast – The tallest, fastest and only looping wooden coaster.
- The Beast – The world’s longest wooden rollercoaster, with a signature twin helix.
- Tomb Raider: The Ride – Descend into the ancient tomb of the Illuminati.
- Vortex – Experience 6 wild inversions on the first coaster of its kind.
- Adventure Express – This runaway mine train is exciting enough for adults and mild enough for kids.
- Congo Falls – Features splashing action with a 43-foot waterfall and rapids.
- Scooby-Doo™ and The Haunted Castle – Blast ghosts from your own Mystery Machine!
- Whitewater Canyon – A whitewater rafting expedition in a six- person raft.
- Zephyr – This giant swing will send you soaring!
- Nickelodeon™ Universe – Features 18 rides and attractions, including Blue’s Clues™, Dora the Explorer™, The Fairly OddParents™, Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius™ and SpongeBob SquarePants™.
- Rugrats™ Runaway Reptar™ – This suspended kids' coaster twists and turns with dinosaurs!
- The Beastie – A scaled-down version of the legendary Beast coaster.
- The Wild Thornberrys™ River Adventure – A jungle ride with elephants, crocs and river falls.
- Yogi's™ Sky Tours – Glide through Hanna-Barbera® Land in a helicopter that you can pedal!
Also features Live Shows
- Boomerang Bay Water Park – The Kings Island Amusement Park also includes an Ohio water park with over 50 water activities, including slides, lagoons, surfable waves, and careening waterfalls in a tropical setting. Open seasonally.
- Awesome Aussie Twister – Two enclosed tube slides that wrap around each other.
- Bondi Pipeline – Enclosed tube speed slides with 360-degree turns and a vertical drop.
- Coolangatta Racer – A 54-foot racing slide with four competing slides.
- Crocodile Run – An inner tube excursion through raindrop mushrooms, geysers, and a waterfall.
- Great Barrier Reef – A private beach with large, heated wave pool.
- Jackeroo Landing – Water canyons, tipping tanks and family slides with spots for lounging.
- Snowy River Rampage – High-speed rafting with twists, turns and a final plunge.
- Surfer's Paradise – The best waves in the Midwest.
- Wallaby Wharf – A ship-themed play area with 10 kids’ slides.Kings Island, north of Cincinnati, Ohio, offers year-round fun for the entire family! For more information, call (800) 288-0808.
All images provided are copyright of their respective owners: © Paramount Kings Island,